Cacti flowers

Anything relating to Succulents that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
Mark

Cacti flowers

Post by Mark »

Today on my way to the bus stop I noticed a couple of prickly pears blooming. On the way home I saw an agave with the bloom stalk coming out and all of the ocotillo blooming also.
ihc6480

Post by ihc6480 »

Ok, so wheres the pictures :? You know we like looking at pictures :wink:
Bill

If it sticks ya or pokes ya, I like it
Mark

Post by Mark »

I will try to get some but i don't know. Can you post a picture with one of those old cameras, develop the film, then scan to your computer and post it. If you can that is the only way I can post a pic.
ihc6480

Post by ihc6480 »

Bummer, didn't realize you didn't have a digital camera. You could do it by scanning and so on but would be a pain.
Glad you seen the cacti/succulents blooming, I love spring and watching everything coming back to life.
Bill

If it sticks ya or pokes ya, I like it
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

What area do you live in Mark?

(You may have mentioned that before, but it isn't in your profile.)

I wonder, were these wild plants or in landscaping?

You can bet that many people would pass right by without making that observation. -It shows you are definately a cactus addict! :lol:

Daiv
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
Mark

Post by Mark »

Well I think the ocotillo were salvaged, they are big. The agave I don't know cause there is a house next to it. Today I also saw some echinocereus,echinopsis(peanut cactus), more prickly pears, and some chollas. I live in El Paso,TX.