I'm Officially Addicted

This is a place for members to post on-going topics about their plants and experiences.
Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Ok! That makes me really excited this plant is natural, because it's getting more and more beautiful the fuller these buds ripen up!

Alright, now I need some help finding cacti that prefer lower levels of light. So far, the Gymnocalycium stenopleurum, Cryptanthus, and Aloe California and doing just fine in this pot that I can't fit on my windowsill, but the sedum and Mamm. spinossissima don't seem to like where they are right now. The Mamm has aborted most of its very early stages of buds, but generally looking healthy, and the Sedum is near death. Every day is worse than the one before.
Reality is the dimension in which all our conscious simultaneously sojourn
Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Well, my blue sedum is all but officially dead. I just can't seem to make it happy. The green-yellow one isn't dying, but it's not growing, even though it's really starting to warm up around here.

The Gymnocalycium is still blooming and has yet to blossom. The Cryptanthus is finally done blooming, I think. Seems like every time it's done, it'll shoot two more shoots up from somewhere else :P

Some new additions I'm just now getting around to posting. This one is done blooming.

Image[/i]
Reality is the dimension in which all our conscious simultaneously sojourn
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

Sorry to hear of the loss, but the new one looks good - with bonus flower!
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
C And D

Post by C And D »

Some plants in my camera from last week
Check out our plant and seed lists
http://www.CandDplants.com

Craig and Denise Fry