Hello everyone

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
PrickPrickBloom

Hello everyone

Post by PrickPrickBloom »

Hi everyone just wanted to say hi to the group from sunny Arizona and look forward to learning and contributing to the group of like minds. A new cactophille going one year after moving to paradise. I currently have a collection of about 70+ cacti and about 50 succulents a few other plants that seems to be growing by the week! Just started this last winter with my first batch of seeds and added about 10 others that have sprouted and are now growing, with more presently on order. As this is my latest big hobby, so much fun! Have a good one!
hegar

Re: Hello everyone

Post by hegar »

Hello PrickPrickBloom,
welcome to the CactiGuide cactus and succulent forum. You are right about being happy to live in Arizona. That is indeed a good place to grow cacti in the ground. I wish you lots of fun and success with your new prickly friends. :)

Harald
gemhunter178

Post by gemhunter178 »

Welcome!
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
ElieEstephane

Post by ElieEstephane »

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you
There are more cacti in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
One of the few cactus lovers in Lebanon (zone 11a) :mrgreen: