Seeds for postage or trade!

CactiGuide Members' Seed Trading List
george76904

Seeds for postage or trade!

Post by george76904 »

I have some fresh opuntia humifusa seed collected this winter from multiple plants. I have loads of it that I can't use (I already have 50-60 little opuntia seedlings) and if anyone would like some seed I would gladly send them for the cost of postage, or if you would like we can make a trade instead of direct payment. these plants are cold hardy (at least in zone 8-11 that I'm positive of) ;usually the germination has occurred right around 1 month but I still have some germinating months out. I also have some Carnegie gigantea seed that I would also be happy to share (I know it seems like everybody and his dog Harry has those seeds). I have obtained crazy germination rates from them ( between 75-80%) and not counting on that many sprouting I bought lots! So if you would like some of either just send me a p.m.
Thanks,
Will

Also, I am happy to ship internationally!
mg2007

Re: Seeds for postage or trade!

Post by mg2007 »

I would appreciate both the Carnegia and Opuntia seeds. No cactus seeds for trade, though it looks like I may have multiple types of pole bean seeds available! O course I am very happy to send postage. Kenneth Quinn, 1209 Central Avenue, Gadsden, AL 35904. E-mail at mosasaur47@msn.com