seeds to trade updated Aug 2015

CactiGuide Members' Seed Trading List
Tao

seeds to trade updated Aug 2015

Post by Tao »

Hi
I'm keen on trading for edible fruiting cacti, & cacti that grow > 1' or 350mm high...the taller the better... :D

Trichocereus pachanoi (mother) x echinopsis spachiana? (white night scented flw) hybrid
Trichocereus pachanoi (mother) x Cereus peruvianus (a challenge, they grow for a few weeks then mostly die...tend to be albino...needs to be grafted...I have most success using dragon as root stock) hybrid

echinopsis spachiana
echinopsis oxygona
echinopsis candicans

Trichocereus pachanoi

Cereus peruvianus .... hybrid
Cereus peruvianus (mother) x Cereus Validus

Cereus Validus (mother) x Cereus peruvianus (available late Aug - early Sept, fruit is red soon ripe 2015

Carnegiea gigantea ' Saguaro'

cleistocactus strausii

cleistocactus strausii x ? ...hybrids (epi, echinopsis spachiana? E. grandiflora?, cereus, Trichocereus pachanoi )
~ 7 different hybrid types...not sure which is which...cross pollinated as father cacti flowered, collected fruit as it ripen & packed accordingly. (some still ripening).

http://www.mattslandscape.com/detail/?p ... leistopsis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

echinopsis grandiflora/huascha? hybrid? again crossed with what ever was flowing at the time...seeds in packets as they ripen...1 - 6 packets (some still ripening)

My id with these 2 may not be correct...
echinopsis spachiana?
w flw egphpXTLuRRPM.jpg
w flw egphpXTLuRRPM.jpg (26.31 KiB) Viewed 2276 times
echinopsis grandiflora/huascha?
red flw 300phpXiFTCMPM.jpg
red flw 300phpXiFTCMPM.jpg (28.84 KiB) Viewed 2276 times
Last edited by Tao on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
KittieKAT

Re: seeds to trade

Post by KittieKAT »

Couldn't open the link i was hoping it showed a picture of this albino cactus
Tao

Re: seeds to trade

Post by Tao »

KittieKAT wrote:Couldn't open the link i was hoping it showed a picture of this albino cactus
seems to have been modified in the last few weeks, sorry about that, if I find info on the trich x cereus hybrid I'll post it here.....Trouts pic wasn't albino.......I've manage to get 3 of them to successfully graft so far.

http://troutsnotes.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:D

but if you do an image search "albino cactus", there's heaps out there to be seen...