Starting to sell my plants!

Post requests and offers of plants you would like to trade. -Read Rules First!
Saxicola

Starting to sell my plants!

Post by Saxicola »

I've been talking about it for a while but I've finally gotten organized enough to start selling some plants. I offer succulents of all types (including some cactus). What I have now is fairly limited but over the next several years I hope to turn this into a full-fledged operation with hundreds of species to choose from and my own website. One step at a time on that. For now I'm just a hobbiest selling some plants growing in my back yard.

Anyway, I'm mostly selling on Ebay right now so feel free to check out my offerings there under "kyles_plants". Click here to see my Ebay list

So if you see something you like on my Ebay list let me know. I will give Cacti Guide forum members a 15% discount off of what I'm selling them for on Ebay if you contact me through this forum and pay with a check or money order (discount is only 10% if you choose to use paypal). Basically, I come out even but you save money! Obviously I can't pull down an active auction but I have multiple individuals of most of the plants I'm selling so I can get you one very similar to it. I'm willing to consider trades, just keep in mind that I have fairly eclectic tastes and I'm not as cactus-obsessed as many of you here. :lol: So as far as cacti go I prefer small oddball ones, less so the "normal" looking ones.

I'll update this list from time to time. For the moment here is what I'm selling on Ebay:

Astrophytum myriostigma 'Onzuka'
Eriosyce occulta
Uebelmannia pectinifera

Adromischus marianae ssp. herrei
Crassula ausensis ssp. titanopsis
Euphorbia poissonii
Fockea edulis
Faucaria tuberculosa 'Sato'
Haworthia emelyae var. major
Haworthia mutica
Hesperoyucca whipplei
Kalanchoe tomentosa 'Chocolate Soldier'
Lithops salicola
Orbea variegata
Pseudolithos migiurtinus
Titanopsis hugoschlecteri
I'm now selling plants on Ebay. Check it out! Kyle's Plants
Peterthecactusguy

Re: Starting to sell my plants!

Post by Peterthecactusguy »

cool, I will keep this in mind. I am also a hobbyist that has sold a few plants here and there. I really dont know if I wanna make it into a full fledged business like others have, but I have lots of plants. :) Good luck! :)
Here's to you, all you insidious creatures of green..er I mean cacti.