Free seeds / seed swap

CactiGuide Members' Seed Trading List
Aiko

Re: Free seeds / seed swap

Post by Aiko »

I am out of more species now, so here is my updated list. I will be updating this list with more species later this summer.

I have the following species available for free:
- Cereus peruvianus (one portion left)
- Ferocactus wislizeni (one portion left)
- Massonia tenella (synonym of Massonia pustulata?)
- Neobuxbaumia polylopha
- Oreocereus celsianus
- Puya mirabilis (one portion left)

And I have these available for swapping only:
- None at the moment...

Please send me a personal message if you are interested.

All seeds on offer are free, unless the few species that are 'swapping only'. Freshly harvested, some from spring 2013 onwards but most during 2014.

I can send seeds all around the world (if your country needs a customs CN22 declaration that's not a problem, e.g. for Australia). The free seeds are available for the cost of just one (international) stamp.

Reimbursement of postage via paypal, please (please send the money as 'gift', so paypal charges will be paid on your side. This will be cheaper than paying for 'services'). Reimbursement will be 1.15 euro for worldwide delivery (that's around 0.90 GBP / 1.35 USD). If I can keep the envelope below 20 grams (in most cases). Occasionally the envelope will be heavier, doubling the postage costs, unfortunately.

Or instead of reimbursing you can swap seeds / seedlings / cuttings, as swapping instead of reimbursing me has my preference. I like swapping (and also to receive mail from far away places)! I am mostly interested in African succulents, e.g. mesembs, caudiciforms, Adromischus, or in some carnivorous plants.
jordansindoorjungle

Post by jordansindoorjungle »

Hello, are you still sending seeds? Thanks!
- Jordan
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Yes. But this is the most recent list: http://www.cactiguide.com/forum/viewtop ... ds#p360139