Miss The CGuide Alot.

Post your non-cacti or non-succulent related posts here -some topics not allowed -see forum rules.
*Barracuda_52*

Miss The CGuide Alot.

Post by *Barracuda_52* »

:( Hubby ended up in the ER for the day and most the night they thought he had a stroke and then they checked everything else heart, MRI and so forth tests tests and more tests, came home and then today took hubby to his doc, he has been diagnosed with a bad case of MS :crybaby: hes not doing very well right now, i have been VERY BUSY not only taking care of the house and the GH's and landscaping and everything but now i have to take care of everything hubby use to do. Then i got a bombshell thrown at me that Cassie is moving out soooooooooooooooo many things going on at the homefront, not sure when i will be back on here but will try when i get a chance, the GH area landscaping is comming along at a very slow pace but im getting there. I have to take hubby to the nuroligist and then we go from there as to what meds he can be given but there is no cure for MS only things to help him get by, he wants to stay as active as he can he dont want to be in a wheel chair but its hard for him to get around, i have not let him drive anymore as even thats hard for him to do, what really got to him was the fact he cant even shuffle playing cards as we always played cards alot with friends. This weekend im taking him for a nice long ride on the quad atleast he can sit comfy and be able to keep his balance while im driving. So anyways will try and get in sooner or later and post pics of the GH landscaping and such..

Hope your all doing well and take care.

Tracey...
A rescue dog is never to old to learn to be a real dog. Image
Arjen

Re: Miss The CGuide Alot.

Post by Arjen »

hello tracey,

so sad to hear all this, I hope you find the strength to hang in there. I wish you the best!
hope things will turn out better and you'll soon find the time to give us an update on yourself, your husband and your cacti
With apologies to the late Professor C. D. Darlington the following misquotation springs to
mind ‘cactus taxonomy is the pursuit of the impossible by the incompetent’ - Fearn & Pearcy, Rebutia (1981)
majcka

Post by majcka »

I'm not a medicine person, but from this I can understand MS means Multiple sclerosis, right? As much I can understand this it's no good. But there is some cases the "thing" get better by itself depends on how much the nerves were demaged.
I believe we all cross fingers for you, your hubby and his health and hope for that turn.
Best wishes. Maja
Maja

Strange is fun, cacti are funnier!
Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

Peterthecactusguy

Post by Peterthecactusguy »

My Ex's mother has MS. She is about to go onto disability. She can still walk barely but she can't see very well because of nerve stuff happening to her optic nerves. There is no cure, only medicines that can help keep it from getting worse, which is happening slowly. Tracey I am sorry to hear that. Wishing the best for the both of you. When it rains it pours.
Here's to you, all you insidious creatures of green..er I mean cacti.
jessr

Post by jessr »

Sorry to hear this Tracey. Hope things start getting better for you and your family soon. Hang in there.
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

Hey Tracey, just found this post. I want you to know that your fellow north woods friend is thinking of you too!
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
gemhunter178

Post by gemhunter178 »

Just found this post to. Know that another person here is thinking of you. Best of hope to you.
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
CelticRose

Post by CelticRose »

So sorry to hear this. :(

*hugs*
My mind works in mysterious ways.

I'm all a-Twitter: http://twitter.com/RosCeilteach

My needlework blog: http://rainbowpincushion.blogspot.com