Genus Descriptions...

A place to post thoughts, errors, praise, or other comments about CactiGuide.com
daiv
Site Admin

Genus Descriptions...

Post by daiv »

I have many "irons in the fire" all the time and usually use the time I have to work on the site on whatever I feel like working on. Lately I have been in the mood to get back to writing genus descriptions. These can be seen at the top of the page when browsing by genus on the main site.

I invite everyone to send me feedback on any of the descriptions I've written so far. It is a slow-going process as I'm trying to give a feel for each genus with info that I've observed personally as well as that which I've found in other resources.

As of my writing this, I have completed A thru D alphabetically. I also have a paragraph under Rhipsalis that I wrote a while ago. It may need to be revised.

Hopefully I can have all these done by the end of January.

Daiv
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
peterb

Post by peterb »

wow, don't know how you do it! I don't have time (tonight anyway) to read what you wrote. :-)

peterb
Zone 9
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

peterb wrote:don't know how you do it!
It's called "Minnesota winter!" 8) You'd spend a lot of time on the computer too when it is freezing cold day and night for months on end and like the last three nights -25F and below zero all day. :shaking:
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti