=^-^= Ade's HT and Cacti from seed 2014

CactiGuide Members' Seed Trading List
Eutow_Intermedium

Re: =^-^= Ade's HT and Cacti from seed 2014

Post by Eutow_Intermedium »

I'll certainly give that Turbinicarpus Lophophoroides a go me govnor =^_~=

How's germination of the extended family getting on ? Any show from the M. Amoenus ?

I'm afraid I am totally chock a block with pots and little ones, if I can scrape any room , I will plant the Rebutia Muscula that Cactidan recently sent me.

I tried 3 of the Adenium Obesum seeds, but still nothing has come up as of yet * shakes head *. Haven't had the room to start on the Dorstenia Crispa or the Ariocarpus Retusus yet.
adetheproducer

Post by adetheproducer »

There is not many lophophoroides only 6 came out of the pod I've sown 3 with all of them germinating. I will send those if you want or you can wait a little later in year I should get more.

The both gymnos are flying along, getting nice and round the melos from ht are also going good but still nothing from yours. :( I might sow some more not sure yet.

Got 2 very strong adenium seedlings another one a little behind the and another sprouting so 4/5 sown. Nothing from dorstenia yet but looking at the flowers and the number of seeds they produce I think I would need more to get success, I only used 6 so limited chances I think. Good luck with the aztekiums they are supposed to be difficult.
And as the walls come down and as I look in your eyes
My fear begins to fade recalling all of the times
I have died and will die.
It's all right.
I dont mind
I dont mind.
I DONT MIND
Eutow_Intermedium

adetheproducer wrote:There is not many lophophoroides only 6 came out of the pod I've sown 3 with all of them germinating. I will send those if you want or you can wait a little later in year I should get more.

The both gymnos are flying along, getting nice and round the melos from ht are also going good but still nothing from yours. :( I might sow some more not sure yet.

Got 2 very strong adenium seedlings another one a little behind the and another sprouting so 4/5 sown. Nothing from dorstenia yet but looking at the flowers and the number of seeds they produce I think I would need more to get success, I only used 6 so limited chances I think. Good luck with the aztekiums they are supposed to be difficult.

Oh it's ok then i'll wait for T. Lophophoroides seed them. Might be better if you send them later in the year, then I can grow them next season. You may as well keep the other three seeds for yourself and plant them, as you have so few. It won't hurt to look after yourself.

Sorry to hear my M. Amoenus haven't come up yet. Maybe they don't have long shelf life, and yet I only harvested them last season.

My big plant isn't doing much at the moment. No additional Cephaleaum growth or any sign of new flowers. I'll let you know if anything changes

:wink:

Keep us updated here , and any further pics of your little ones ?
Last edited by Eutow_Intermedium on Sat May 17, 2014 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
adetheproducer

Post by adetheproducer »

And finally the M. Amoenus have started, Must have been the much warmer weather.
It's all right.
I dont mind
I dont mind.
I DONT MIND
Eutow_Intermedium

Don't know where that Sucks dummy thing came from on the end of my post . Had to edit it out.

Oh thats a relief. Thought they wer'nt going to come up at all for minute then. Hopefuly you will get a similar germination to the HT's

Ever the optimist

:lol:
adetheproducer

Post by adetheproducer »

I think they just needed the extra heat we have had this week. Good old british heatwave sorted them out.
It's all right.
I dont mind
I dont mind.
I DONT MIND
Eutow_Intermedium

adetheproducer wrote:I think they just needed the extra heat we have had this week. Good old british heatwave sorted them out.

:sunny: :thumbright: * thumbup *
adetheproducer

Post by adetheproducer »

A bit late up dating but all seeds are gone sent to CactusFanDan but as yet the royalmail have proved them selves to be a bit poo and failed to delivered. I should have lots of seeds over the next few months some have been claimed I know CactusFanDan is taking my diffusa and some turbs and I'm sure I promissed somethings to Eutow_Intermedium. But I think everything else will be fair game for all. Let me know via pm if you see anything I list you want. I'm cool with paying postage my self but can only send wthin uk.
It's all right.
I dont mind
I dont mind.
I DONT MIND
CactusFanDan

Post by CactusFanDan »

adetheproducer wrote:A bit late up dating but all seeds are gone sent to CactusFanDan but as yet the royalmail have proved them selves to be a bit poo and failed to delivered. I should have lots of seeds over the next few months some have been claimed I know CactusFanDan is taking my diffusa and some turbs and I'm sure I promissed somethings to Eutow_Intermedium. But I think everything else will be fair game for all. Let me know via pm if you see anything I list you want. I'm cool with paying postage my self but can only send wthin uk.
I got proper confused for a second there. :lol: There are too many cactus collectors in the UK called Dan.

Slightly more on topic: someone should give me a nudge in July to make a list of seeds I've got to give away. I have a growing stockpile of them, and I probably won't sow most of them myself. :P
-Dan
Happy growing!

There is always one more glochid. Somewhere.
My C&S blog
adetheproducer

Post by adetheproducer »

seeds available now

epithilantha micromeris - got about 10 to 15 seed pods ready to send
Rebutia muscula - about 7 seed pods ready in about a week or so
eriosyce paucicostata - one seed pod swelling up on plant

My astrophytums are flowering now so maybe myriostigma x capricorne soon and lots of turb flowers so hopefully so turbinicarpus seeds soon which may well also be hybrids. I have opuntia ficus-indica tunas developing so if the kids dont get to them first Im happy so send those out too when ready. Oh yeah my gasteria armstrongii is flowering, not sure if its self sterile or fertile but but we shall find out soon enough.

pm me if you want anything. I am happy to send in the UK free of charge as postage is fairly cheep for a stamp but if you are out of the UK I would either like to trade.
It's all right.
I dont mind
I dont mind.
I DONT MIND