Echeveria cv Victor or Graptoveria 'A Grimm One' or Echeveria cuspidata var. gemmula?

If you have a succulent plant and need help identifying it, this is the place to post it.
Rabbit

Echeveria cv Victor or Graptoveria 'A Grimm One' or Echeveria cuspidata var. gemmula?

Post by Rabbit »

Merry Christmas everyone.
I actually posted this succulent like half a year ago to be identified, but maybe its because that I didn't provide enough info for it, no one answered. And unfortunately, shortly after that shot it begun to wither, and after a few repotting, it...died this week because of the damp weather these days. This is the succulent that have been with me from the moment I developed my love for succulent and I'm really sad that I don't even know its name.
I took the last of its photo and went through a lot of plant identifiers but the results have no where similiar. The closest I got is Victor and A Grim One, anyone know which it is? Thanks.
Update 27/12/20: I went to research it again, another possible candidate is Echeveria cuspidata var. gemmula?