Wonderfulcactus seeds

CactiGuide Members' Seed Trading List
Cactipack

Wonderfulcactus seeds

Post by Cactipack »

Hello,

Has anyone had any experience buying from "Wonderfulcactus seeds" on FaceBook? The seller's name is Pedro López Artés. Their seed catalog is very extensive so I was hoping to buy some but I can not seem to find reviews/experiences from anyone.
Steve-0
Location: Salt Lake Valley, Utah...high mountain desert climate

Re: Wonderfulcactus seeds

Post by Steve-0 »

Here's the PDF to their seed catalog.

http://mercheowl.com/wonderfulcactus/wo ... -SEEDS.pdf

They are located in South Spain.

Maybe some Euro Cactophiles will chime in. Plenty of US options.

Or Cactipack, perhaps you can be that person to purchase and add your review.
Minime8484

Post by Minime8484 »

I order from Pedro all the time.
Despite the fact that I absolutely hate the format of his lists (MS Word is the absolute worst option for a list that extensive and updates often and includes items sold out and from previous lists), communication is top rate (I communicate with Pedro thru FB), and seeds are high quality.
He ships very quickly (< 1 week), but with the slowed postal services, can take quite a bit longer than they used to.
Before COVID, I often received the seeds within 3 weeks; now, delays up to 2 months are not uncommon.
Cactipack

Post by Cactipack »

Minime8484 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:43 pm I order from Pedro all the time.
Despite the fact that I absolutely hate the format of his lists (MS Word is the absolute worst option for a list that extensive and updates often and includes items sold out and from previous lists), communication is top rate (I communicate with Pedro thru FB), and seeds are high quality.
He ships very quickly (< 1 week), but with the slowed postal services, can take quite a bit longer than they used to.
Before COVID, I often received the seeds within 3 weeks; now, delays up to 2 months are not uncommon.

Great to hear you've had positive experiences with his supply! I just put an order in so we'll see how long it'll take to get here. On an unrelated note, the seeds you sent me are doing excellent :D they'll be out of their baggies in about a month.
Minime8484

Post by Minime8484 »

Cactipack wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:19 pm On an unrelated note, the seeds you sent me are doing excellent :D they'll be out of their baggies in about a month.
Great to hear!
The seeds you sent me are likewise doing well!