hello

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
trashcanteoh

hello

Post by trashcanteoh »

Names Jude, Ive been collecting cactus and succulents since a young age. i love to keep lithops and haworthias but have also recently started collecting frailea/ferocactus/echinopsis and other ones. Hope to get along with everyone. :D
-j3det30h-
gemhunter178

Re: hello

Post by gemhunter178 »

Welcome!
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
trashcanteoh

Post by trashcanteoh »

gemhunter178 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:24 amWelcome!
thank you :)
-j3det30h-
hegar

Post by hegar »

Hello Jude,
I too welcome you to this forum. You will notice quickly, that the members are for the most part easygoing and helpful. So there should not be any worry about not getting along, as long as we all remain civil.

Harald
trashcanteoh

Post by trashcanteoh »

hegar wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:58 am Hello Jude,
I too welcome you to this forum. You will notice quickly, that the members are for the most part easygoing and helpful. So there should not be any worry about not getting along, as long as we all remain civil.

Harald
hello Hegar, thank you for the warm welcome. Even though i have not been here long, I have noticed how helpful and easygoing most of the members are. I do hope we can get along and remain civil as you mentioned :) .
-j3det30h-