Login glitch

A place to post thoughts, errors, praise, or other comments about CactiGuide.com
Shane

Login glitch

Post by Shane »

Before I bring up an issue with the site, I want to thank the people who run and moderate this site for doing such a good job. Everything runs smoothly pretty much all the time

With that said, I've had a lot of trouble logging in over the past few weeks. I'd enter my username and password and click 'login' and the page would just refresh instead of logging me in or giving an error (I tried intentionally using the wrong password and it did give me an error message). I figured out if I check 'Remember me' I can log in no problem

I'm not sure if there's a fix for this, but if not hopefully it can help others if they have the same issue

I'm using the latest version of chrome on the latest version of android if that makes a difference
Los Angeles, California (USA)
Zone 10b (yearly minimum temperature 1-5° C)

Fishhook cacti are like cats, they only like to be petted in one direction
ElieEstephane

Re: Login glitch

Post by ElieEstephane »

This has probably to do with cookies. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click "delete all board cookies" then delete your cookies from chrome history and that should solve it.
Make sure to allow cookies on cactiguide
There are more cacti in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
One of the few cactus lovers in Lebanon (zone 11a) :mrgreen: