Any good sellers in New Jersey?

Share info and Pictures about gardens, parks, nurseries, and other locations with cacti.
Brian

Any good sellers in New Jersey?

Post by Brian »

Hi All,

I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good places to buy cacti in NJ?

Thanks!
“Do you know what we call opinion in the absence of evidence? We call it prejudice.”
george76904

Re: Any good sellers in New Jersey?

Post by george76904 »

I don't think you will have luck that far north for physical nurseries. But you can always go online, I know 2 of the biggest ones are easily Mesa garden and miles2go. I can vouch for miles personally, great prices and great stuff. Plenty others will vouch for Mesa gardens. Just so you know miles is putting out a new plant list this week so be prepared he always has good stuff.
Will
Brian

Re: Any good sellers in New Jersey?

Post by Brian »

george76904 wrote:I don't think you will have luck that far north for physical nurseries. But you can always go online, I know 2 of the biggest ones are easily Mesa garden and miles2go. I can vouch for miles personally, great prices and great stuff. Plenty others will vouch for Mesa gardens. Just so you know miles is putting out a new plant list this week so be prepared he always has good stuff.
Will
Will thanks very much for the reply. I'll absolutely check out both tomorrow. :)
“Do you know what we call opinion in the absence of evidence? We call it prejudice.”