Pictures 2013 Intercity show and sale

Post links, info, news, etc. regarding local and national cactus clubs and societies
yomero

Pictures 2013 Intercity show and sale

Post by yomero »

here is a link to a bunch of pictures I shot at the 2013 Intercity cactus and succulents show and sale in Arcadia California,
hope all of you enjoy
I decided not to upload any pictures here to free cactigide of the bandwidth traffic.
http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/yomer ... ale%202013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am planing to go the Sunset Succulent Society show in Culver City California,
saturday and sunday, may 3 and 4, 2014

Juan :D
tumamoc

Re: Pictures 2013 Intercity show and sale

Post by tumamoc »

What a great bunch of plants. Do you think they pot up those C&S in fancy pots just before the event?
yomero

Post by yomero »

I think some people do that.
Saxicola

Post by Saxicola »

tumamoc wrote:What a great bunch of plants. Do you think they pot up those C&S in fancy pots just before the event?
People do, but once they do they generally keep it in there. After a while you start to recognize some of the plants at shows. For instance, the Astrophytum caput-medusae in the last image is a regular at almost every show I can remember for the last two years (probably longer, but that is when I started attending shows).
I'm now selling plants on Ebay. Check it out! Kyle's Plants
yomero

Post by yomero »

Saxicola wrote:
tumamoc wrote:What a great bunch of plants. Do you think they pot up those C&S in fancy pots just before the event?
People do, but once they do they generally keep it in there. After a while you start to recognize some of the plants at shows. For instance, the Astrophytum caput-medusae in the last image is a regular at almost every show I can remember for the last two years (probably longer, but that is when I started attending shows).
I checked pictures I shot at the Sunset Succulent Society Show and it was there also,
here is the astrophytum you mention at Intercity show 2013
and 2nd picture and the the Sunset Succulent Society Show may 4 2014
Attachments
IMG_4282.JPG
IMG_4282.JPG (37.54 KiB) Viewed 6248 times