Praise for the forum

A place to post thoughts, errors, praise, or other comments about CactiGuide.com
templegatejohn

Praise for the forum

Post by templegatejohn »

Hi,

I think that the forum is a great idea. I just hope the "experts" don't get fed up of questions that may seem trivial to them. Keep up the good work, it's a great idea and we all have the same passion for these plants whether our collections are large or small.
Cutty

Post by Cutty »

This is a site I just found and have joined,It was hard to find a great cacti site that actually responds to newb Q's.Great Idea and keep up the good work.I plan on staying here for a Loooooong time.
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

Cutty wrote:It was hard to find a great cacti site that actually responds to newb Q's.
I hear what you're saying. I enjoy sharing the Hobby with others especially people who are new to the subject. I can't imagine why others would go about it any other way.
JudgeRuckus

Post by JudgeRuckus »

Just to reply on this I want to say for newbie Q's it is just best to stress that they try to search before asking questions that may have already been asked.

I have been running or working with many community over the past several years and without a doubt they are the most useful tool for any hobby.

Thanks again daiv, if you ever need anything just ask.