Venus Flaytrap Book & CD Signed by the author

Share information on Cacti Books, Websites, Periodicals, etc.
*Barracuda_52*

Venus Flaytrap Book & CD Signed by the author

Post by *Barracuda_52* »

SOLD!!!

8) For those of you just getting into or already growing carnivirous plants this is a excellent book/CD to add to your reading collection. Its signed both on the book and CD by the author, brand new NEVER been used, was only taken outa the plastic sleeve cover when i first got it, Its clean, no wrinkles, no tears, no worn edges NOTHING!! Came stright from the author/publisher back when i got it. It dont have tons of photos but does have drawings, pictures and few pages of color photos, its VERY informitive. It has 279 pages and i posted pics below for you to see, it only has one tiny tiny spot on the front cover at the top right where some of the sticky from the plastic cover sleeve when i opened it it was stuck to it which in the pic you can see the arrow i drew to point it out. You will recive it in the plastic sleeve cover and in the cardboard envolope it came in, it has been stored EXTREMLY good while i have had it..

Yours for only $20.00 plus you pay shipping. CD will be inside the cover of the book when shipped. This is not a flimsy little book..

Sorry but no shipping outa the US at this time.

Click pics for better viewing..

SOLD!!!
A rescue dog is never to old to learn to be a real dog. Image