Cactus & Co. articles by me, Bruno

Share information on Cacti Books, Websites, Periodicals, etc.
peterb

Cactus & Co. articles by me, Bruno

Post by peterb »

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but the issue of Cactus & Co is out that has articles on Echinomastus by me (a general overview) and forum member Bruno (a very thorough and well researched description of the species). There are many stunningly reproduced photos (some of which have been posted here as well!). Cactus & Co. is the journal of the Italian society. It's a very classy and beautifully done publication.

http://www.cactus-co.com/index.php?opti ... 48&lang=en

peterb
Zone 9
daiv
Site Admin

Re: Cactus & Co. articles by me, Bruno

Post by daiv »

The articles are well done you guys!
peterb wrote: Cactus & Co. is the journal of the Italian society. It's a very classy and beautifully done publication.
I would give my endorsement to Cactus & Co. as being THE PREMIER CSS group. Classy is a good word Peter uses as everything they produce is first class! They print a number of books aside from the journal.

They are also unique among cactus societies in that they are very progressive when it comes to embracing new technologies and other changes which break the status quo.

Everyone should definitely consider joining/supporting Cactus & Co.! :thumbright:

Daiv
Note: The above may sound a bit like a slam on other societies and that is actually correct. Although, it is not meant to be a slam to their harm. I have always been in support of the other societies, as my history proves, but I do think they could learn something from Cactus & Co.
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
bruno

Post by bruno »

Thank you guys your words are pretty much encouraging us to move ahead :D
bruno