Looking for Pachypodium.

This forum is reserved for you to post a list of what you grow and/or what you want to trade -no discussion posts please
EliWhitney3140

Looking for Pachypodium.

Post by EliWhitney3140 »

Hello everyone, I am looking for rosulatum, brevicaule, densiflorum, and gracilius and was curious if anyone on the site is growing and selling any of these Pachypodium. Thank you for any help.
mauicacti

Re: Looking for Pachypodium.

Post by mauicacti »

Check Arid Lands
aridlandswholesale.com
jnspire

Post by jnspire »

EliWhitney3140 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:57 am Hello everyone, I am looking for rosulatum, brevicaule, densiflorum, and gracilius and was curious if anyone on the site is growing and selling any of these Pachypodium. Thank you for any help.
Were you ever able to find these?
I would be interested in finding them as well. I currently have P. geayi and lamerei.

They're both working their way out of dormancy now. The P. lamerei is really sprouting a lot of leave and P. geayi is taking it's time, but has a flush of green at the top. Both of the larger plants are in 10" pots and 12"+ tall. I also have a pup of each (one still attached) that are/will be in 6" pots. I am excited to get these going. Do you have any updates on your search?
Jer.

-----
Moved to Hollywood, FL (hardiness zone 10b) in September 2022. Previously resided in Minnesota (zone 4b).
gemhunter178

Post by gemhunter178 »

A friend of mine sells a few Pachypodium species she grew from seed, though I think only P. brevicaule and P. gracilius out of your list. Other than that she has P. namaquanum. I could ask her about them if you wish.
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.