- Sick Cacti - Pests, Diseases, etc. -- specific to troubleshooting pest and disease problems with cacti, not succulents. If you're having those problems with your succulents, post your questions in...
- Succulent Growing Help -- use this forum to get advice on growing succulents and keeping them healthy.
- Cultivation -- discuss repotting, soil, lighting, fertilizing, watering, etc. in this category. While it does apply to cacti and succulents, most of the activity on the Cultivation forum is cactus-related.
- General -- specific to cacti, anything that doesn't apply to cultivation or pest and disease problems should be posted here.
- General-Succulents -- specific to succulents, anything that doesn't apply to cultivation or requests for growing help should be posted here.
- Cacti Identification and Succulent Identification -- a "one size fits all" approach for growing cacti and succulents doesn't work well, and that's why the proper IDs on your plants are important when you may need advice with species you're trying to grow for the first time. Before you ask for identification at these forums, please be sure to read this first.
One final note: It's pretty much impossible to diagnose problems without digital photos. If you're having trouble with any of your cacti and/or succulents, you can include photos as file attachments whenever you post requests for advice. High-resolution photos need to be sized down for the forum, so if you're not sure about how to do it, this will help:
http://www.cactiguide.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=40232