where do i get systemic fungicide in canada?

Trouble shoot problems you are having with your cactus.
claudekim1

where do i get systemic fungicide in canada?

Post by claudekim1 »

hi, i know this maybe off topic but i really cant find proper systemic fungicides in canada (without it costing an arm) (not sulphur or baking soda or some other organic stuff) i hear zeolite can work well but i really want to take preventative measures this time cuz my previous seedlings are almost all dead and dying due to severe rust infection. (cant seem to kill it with sulphur+ baking soda +peroxide mix).. i really like the sound of this product called Saaf (carbendazim + mancozeb) and it costs like 12 cad but it seems to be only available in india. and if i could get a hold of some right now i might be able to save a few of my seedlings..

surprisingly the frailea castanea seem indestructible to the rust (none of them has it even though they were thoroughly exposed and seems to only grow bigger by the day)..

i saw some banrot w60 from usa but its like 200 - 600 dollars usd. and id prefer it be accessible in canada..
any help finding some cheap (like 20 dollar) bag of fungicide would be helpful. thanks

edit: sorry for the mumbo jumbo grammar structure and spelling in advance.