Enough with the complaining.

Anything relating to Cacti or CactiGuide.com that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
mikethecactusguy

Enough with the complaining.

Post by mikethecactusguy »

I stepped away for the past 14 days while moving from Beverly Hills to Indio Ca. Its a lot of work moving 175 plants and getting them acclimated to the Desert.
A soon as I logged in today and went to the identification forum the first thing I see is one member complaining about the moderator correcting their post.
1- This site is free. You do not pay to belong. So accept the rules.
2- Without moderation this site would not exist. Non moderated sites turn into advertising and spam nightmares. Be happy it is.
3- This is a universal site. As such, if everyone posted in their native language, no one would be able to understand 90% of the posts. Stop complaining about having to post in English. Currently it happens to be the Universal Language. Maybe in the future another will take its place.
4- There are generally accepted rules about how one posts including All Caps not being nice. Accept it.
5- Complaining about the rules sure takes the fun out reading posts.
6- If the Moderators feels a poster is abusing the privilege of being allowed to post, accept it.
Sorry.. The post hit me the wrong way. This site is awesome thanks to the rules.
Mike M
Mike The Cactus Guy
Enjoying the Spines