Idenfication help needed

If you have a succulent plant and need help identifying it, this is the place to post it.
Rabbit

Idenfication help needed

Post by Rabbit »

Greetings, have some troubles indentifying these three succulents.
Since the places that I can purchase them didn't mark them at all, I don't know what species they are.
Will tell every detail I know of them for easier identification.
Pardon for the blurry image, since its put somewhere (after an accident) that's currently out of my reach for a clearer shot.
Succulent ID needed 1.jpg
Succulent ID needed 1.jpg (92.64 KiB) Viewed 2872 times
Grows really fast compared to the others, easy to propagate with leaves, the border including tip seems to turn red by a little if recieved enough sunshine, can't find anything that's similiar enough online so no clue about what species it is.
Succulent ID needed 2.jpg
Succulent ID needed 2.jpg (82.62 KiB) Viewed 2872 times
(It looks really beated up because of the accident, the whole container falled for an unknown reason and ended up face down, the first one recovered really quickly while this remained like this, will consider to cut it once I figured out if its suitable to.)
Grows really slow compared to the others, very hard to propagate with leaves (only roots will show and it will die eventually), got a thin layer of white dust on the leaves, suspected that its a species of Dudleya.
Succulent ID needed 3.jpg
Succulent ID needed 3.jpg (48.31 KiB) Viewed 2872 times
A little fella that grew from a thick, chubby leaf that I found in the pot of a previous succulent (Which died from the accident and is obviously not the same species as this.), its growing once stopped before I transferred it to another pot, which it continued to grow until now.

That's all for the details I know for these three little fellas. I can tell that this will be a very long post, so thank you for viewing til the end~