CoronaCactus Online Plant List

Anything relating to Cacti or CactiGuide.com that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
CoronaCactus

CoronaCactus Online Plant List

Post by CoronaCactus »

Hi folks,

The time has come! CoronaCactus is proud to announce it’s debut for online sales. This list has not been released to the public yet, so CactiGuide members are the first to see it, and of course, get first pick at the plants. You save $1 to $10 per plant.

Corona Cactus Nursery’s discounted price list is for active forum members of cactiguide.com only. Quantities are limited and are on a first come first served basis. All plants will be shipped bare root unless otherwise noted or requested. We accept Paypal, money orders and checks (please allow up to 7 days for clearance). Actual shipping charges will be added once address information is received. Once confirmed, we require payment within 24 hours of receipt of invoice (paypal) or email confirmation that a check/money order has been sent. We cannot guarantee availability of the plants without these terms being met.

We will make every effort to accommodate all our friends here at CactiGuide, but sometimes issues arise. Please feel free to email us for any reason, before, during or after your transaction. Your complete satisfaction is important to us.

We have setup a special web page with the plant list and order form. Please (PM) Private Message me (Darryl - CoronaCactus) for the link. Due to the special price list for CactiGuide members, we can only supply the link via PM.

Please excuse the succulent list, most plants do not have photos yet. I am still in the process of completing it. In the meantime, if you are interested in a plant without a photo, upon request, I can provide a group photo of all plants ordered for final approval before payment.

A big thanks to our founder and admin, Daiv! for his generosity and kindness.
We sincerely appreciate everybody's support!

Please visit our website: http://www.coronacactus.com
Collector Quality Cacti & Succulents
Bill in SC

Post by Bill in SC »

PMed you for the list!
BB in SC
Keepin' the blues alive!
http://tela.sugarmegs.org/_asxtela/
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

Excellent Darryl! I am stoked that you guys are moving ahead.

Other members: Darryl and I discussed promoting CoronaCactus on the forum and vice versa. For the record I am not connected with the sales in any way. This is Darryl and Jenn's gig.

However, we did discuss promoting here and decided that rather than Darryl paying a percentage to me, and thus becomming the first "advertiser" on the site. We figured it would be better to pass along that percentage to forum members. So take advantage of it as much as you can.

And if there is anyone else on the forum that might have hard feelings about this, please send me a private message or e-mail about it. (Not that I anticipate any, just want to be sure!)

I hope this proves to be a real benefit for everyone!
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
CoronaCactus

Post by CoronaCactus »

Thanks for adding that info Daiv.

and Thanks to all the members who have PMd me, it's a great feeling to have all your support!!
ihc6480

Post by ihc6480 »

Yeah buddy, lets get it rolling :D \:D/
Bill

If it sticks ya or pokes ya, I like it
kika

Post by kika »

We figured it would be better to pass along that percentage to forum members. So take advantage of it as much as you can.
Daiv, thanks so much for thinking about us. I think it is awesome.

Darryl, can't wait for the list. I NEED new astros!

Kika
Cactus geek and proud of it!
süleyman

Post by süleyman »

very nice work, Darryl :)
I wish you a great success !.
peterb

Post by peterb »

I'll tell you what I have hard feelings about! I'm out of space, basically. Otherwise I'd be spending all my "lunch money" on Darryl and Jen's plants, and Craig's for that matter.

I need to buy a few acres out in the wilds somewhere and live off the grid in a yurt or something.... :-)

peterb
Zone 9
Tony

Post by Tony »

peterb wrote:I'll tell you what I have hard feelings about! I'm out of space, basically. Otherwise I'd be spending all my "lunch money" on Darryl and Jen's plants, and Craig's for that matter.

I need to buy a few acres out in the wilds somewhere and live off the grid in a yurt or something.... :-)

peterb
I heard that, Same problem here Peterb.
Except that I live like 10 minutes away and can pick the plants out myself...
Do I really need to eat lunch? I'll see you this weekend D. :oops:
I have to pick up my Parodia microsperma... Ya, that's the ticket :wink:
Forget the dog...Beware of the plants!!!

Tony
CoronaCactus

Post by CoronaCactus »

Thanks everybody!

Your kind words are good medicine for my anxiety attacks :D
alikat

Post by alikat »

No more lunch money :cry:
Bad guys broke into car and took it all and I had been saving just for this list too.
Oh well, I get ya next time :wink:
Alice

Addicted and lovin' it
CoronaCactus

Post by CoronaCactus »

Those bast...s!
Sorry to hear it Alice.
I hope they trip and fall into a big patch of Opuntia!
R00ffles

Post by R00ffles »

W00t, order has been sent for 'em Astrophytum's..*crosses fingers*
"What is that?!"
"It's a cactus of some kind..."
Cereusly

Post by Cereusly »

Darryl,
Best Wishes for a great success on you new adventure. I hope I'll get down your way and visit CoronaCactus in person in the future.
Cereusly :P
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

peterb wrote:I'll tell you what I have hard feelings about! I'm out of space, basically. Otherwise I'd be spending all my "lunch money" on Darryl and Jen's plants, and Craig's for that matter.

peterb
Or get that "Cactus Hunter" series started on the Travel Channel or HGTV... :wink:
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti