Anything relating to Cacti or CactiGuide.com that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
Moderators: ElieEstephane, DaveW
- Site Admin
- Posts: 23605
- Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:15 pm
- Location: Long Prairie, MN
[img]http:800:600]http://www.cactiguide.com/graphics/foru ... _3_800.jpg
It was a challenge to photograph. The first thing was to move it out of the tree. Then I hung it off the outside light. You can see how tall it is here too:
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
- Posts: 3083
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:35 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
Very nice and very huge!Harry
Mine is half yours and does not have buds yet.
- Posts: 3867
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:59 am
- Location: Devonport, Tasmania. OZ
nicely grown daiv, I'm hoping to get some of those pretty little white things along the edges of mine this year.
"To be held in the heart of a friend is to be a king!" ...Bruce Cockburn.
G'day from down under in Devonport, Taz, the HEART of Oz.
- Posts: 10770
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:56 am
- Location: Chino, Ca, USA (zone 10)
cool plant Daiv
Forget the dog...Beware of the plants!!!
Bill in SC
- Posts: 2544
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:17 am
- Location: South Carolina, USA
Very cool, Daiv!!
BB in SC