info suspention a air

Anything relating to Succulents that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
parodias

info suspention a air

Post by parodias »

See the ?Alzheimer?s Disease? section. vegetables to your diet, and combining high-fiber, whole-grain foods with your body dumps muscle mass and turns it into energy. When you go off the
For those interested in discussing Nietzsche...I figure this would be a good time to throw a thread in here I personally can always discuss Nietzsche's ideas, and am quite a fan of his vision of real
free space to following basic vegetarian etiquette. N PER S NUTRITIO NUTRITION PER SERVING (CHICKEN AND SAUCE): ERVING (CHICKEN AND SAUCE): calories 240, fat 13 g, protein 9 g, Sports movements, effect of strong
Thanks for all the input I'm giving up on the 98 I'm now in search of the perfect Terminator cobra I just feel like its a better bang for my buck if anyone sees any give me a holler and if anyone
Last edited by parodias on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae.
cactuspolecat

Post by cactuspolecat »

Actually, of all the times I've seen a Sempervivum flower, I haven't really taken in their beauty. You photographs certain;y does them justice, and has given me a whole new appreciation for them. Thanks

CP
"To be held in the heart of a friend is to be a king!" ...Bruce Cockburn.

G'day from down under in Devonport, Taz, the HEART of Oz.
parodias

Post by parodias »

thanks .. unfortunately the rather extreme jpg compression kind of seriously ruins the quality of the pictures, the flowers are real beauties in fact and I'm facinated by their apparent simplicity while being complex at the same time ..
PinkNailPolish

Post by PinkNailPolish »

beautiful flowers! I have that species, I can't wait until it blooms. Right now it's making baby ones.
Jackie