Where to find good lophophora williamsii seeds?

CactiGuide Members' Seed Trading List
RiseMoon

Where to find good lophophora williamsii seeds?

Post by RiseMoon »

I would like to buy lophophora williamsii seeds, but since they are not so cheap I would not like to spend the money so they do not germinat.
so I would like to know if anyone knows a trusted seller. Thank yo!
teo

Re: Where to find good lophophora williamsii seeds?

Post by teo »

Easy to find in the EU but (I guess) not so easy in the US - so which country/part of the world are you in?
RiseMoon

Post by RiseMoon »

teo wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:29 pm Easy to find in the EU but (I guess) not so easy in the US - so which country/part of the world are you in?
Europe. I know its no so difficult to find them but i want to spend the money in some trustable web. Koerhes probably have them but some of their seeds dont even germinate.
grewfresw

Post by grewfresw »

RiseMoon

Post by RiseMoon »

grewfresw wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:52 pm Two suppliers from Czech Republic:
https://www.cact.cz/semena-seeds-prodej-a15
http://www.cactus-moravia.eu/
Thank you :)
DaveW

Post by DaveW »

Malej Jarda has a good range of both plants and seed, but are usually slow to deal with, but often have seed the others do not have. (Menu's to change language and currency at right hand top of link). I got my L. alberto-vojtechii from them a few years ago. Of course plants are only an option if you are in the EU, but seed can usually go through the post to other countries OK.

http://www.gerardo.cz/en/199-lophophora
RiseMoon

Post by RiseMoon »

DaveW wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:27 pm Malej Jarda has a good range of both plants and seed, but are usually slow to deal with, but often have seed the others do not have. (Menu's to change language and currency at right hand top of link). I got my L. alberto-vojtechii from them a few years ago. Of course plants are only an option if you are in the EU, but seed can usually go through the post to other countries OK.

http://www.gerardo.cz/en/199-lophophora
Thank you! :D
Cactisucc

Post by Cactisucc »

If you are in Europe and are willing to pay postage I will send you some for free. Mine are now starting to fruit so they will be super fresh and I always end up with hundreds that I don’t really want/know what to do with them. :)
RiseMoon

Post by RiseMoon »

Cactisucc wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:26 pm If you are in Europe and are willing to pay postage I will send you some for free. Mine are now starting to fruit so they will be super fresh and I always end up with hundreds that I don’t really want/know what to do with them. :)
I send you a DM.
RiseMoon

Post by RiseMoon »

Cactisucc wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:26 pm If you are in Europe and are willing to pay postage I will send you some for free. Mine are now starting to fruit so they will be super fresh and I always end up with hundreds that I don’t really want/know what to do with them. :)
I send you a DM.
RiseMoon

Post by RiseMoon »

I have a problem with PM. Im trying to fix it. As son as its possible i will send you a PM! Sorry the issues.