[WANTED] Ariocarpus cultivars

CactiGuide Members' Seed Trading List
LophoFan

[WANTED] Ariocarpus cultivars

Post by LophoFan »

Hello everyone. I have had a lot of trouble trying to find some of the Ariocarpus cultivar seed. If anybody could point me in the right direction, or if you have seeds let me know. I'd be willing to trade. I have a lot of L. williamsii seed. Also some L. alberto-vojtechii seeds to trade. I also have lots of different seeds from the genera lophophora. ariocarpus, astrophytum, trichocereus, and some other random genera.

Some of the cultivar seeds i'm looking for are any of these or hybrids of these. Also some of the cultivars that I don't have listed.

A. fissuratus cv. Godzilla

A. retusus cv. cauliflower

A. retusus cv pectinatus

A. retusus cv. mituibo

A. retusus cv hanabotan

Pretty much any of these cool ariocarpus cultivars/hybrids is what I'm looking for. I can't find any solid sources for the seed (except one for godzilla, but that is closed till may) Any point in the right direction would be amazing and I'll make sure to compensate you even for information.

Thanks!
fabrikas

Re: [WANTED] Ariocarpus cultivars

Post by fabrikas »

i have found seeds at http://www.cact.cz/enu/default.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LophoFan

Re: [WANTED] Ariocarpus cultivars

Post by LophoFan »

I don't see any cultivars on there that I'm looking for, but I actually found them. They're ridiculously expensive. Paying like 80 dollars for 30 seeds. Lol.

Thanks!