An absolute bargain! Lucky my (and the spiky ones)

Do-it-yourself projects such as greenhouse or shadehouse builds and related topics.
cactihunter

An absolute bargain! Lucky my (and the spiky ones)

Post by cactihunter »

My ebay habit has to be tamed its fair...but whilst I am waiting for the will power to kick in... :lol:

I found this on ebay locally, actually only a couple of miles away and watched and watched. It finished at 9.00 am and luckily for me the masses are at work by then and (as you can see) I nabbed it for an absolute steal!! (about $195) \:D/

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190624282876? ... 1439.l2649

Its currently in my garden awaiting a frost free day to get it set up! Yes a few panes of glass are broken but I was intending to reglaze the bottom half with plastic anyway, due to small children so actually I have enough glass for the majority anyway! :lol:

So this winter I shall be mostly setting up my first proper greenhouse :occasion7: :toothy10:

Pics of the build to follow!!
There's no 12 step programme for Cactaholics...so I shall just have to get some more!!
Pilif

Post by Pilif »

congratulations :D
Filip
cactushobbyman

Post by cactushobbyman »

Good luck and I would like to see the pics. In additiion, it would be great if someone started a post with the current greenhouse/enclosure being used so everyone can see what is being use, even commerical greenhouses.