Plantasia Cactus Gardens Idaho

Discuss hardy cacti grown outside all year.
Peterthecactusguy

Re: Plantasia Cactus Gardens Idaho

Post by Peterthecactusguy »

interesting gardens, both the ones you photographed and the ones in your own gardens. It's a different type of garden, but it's beautiful. :) I could probably get used to having cold hardy OPuntia if I ever have to move. :)
Here's to you, all you insidious creatures of green..er I mean cacti.
DesertZone

Post by DesertZone »

Peterthecactusguy wrote:interesting gardens, both the ones you photographed and the ones in your own gardens. It's a different type of garden, but it's beautiful. :) I could probably get used to having cold hardy OPuntia if I ever have to move. :)
Thanks,
I would love too garden in AZ, but an Idaho cactus garden will work untill I retire. :D
peterb

Post by peterb »

Gorgeous! I look forward to seeing Pediocactus in habitat in Idaho someday, as pictured in your other thread. http://cactiguide.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22414" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

peterb
Zone 9
Peterthecactusguy

Post by Peterthecactusguy »

DesertZone wrote:
Peterthecactusguy wrote:interesting gardens, both the ones you photographed and the ones in your own gardens. It's a different type of garden, but it's beautiful. :) I could probably get used to having cold hardy OPuntia if I ever have to move. :)
Thanks,
I would love too garden in AZ, but an Idaho cactus garden will work untill I retire. :D
well, I know I am lucky to live here in AZ, but at the same time, gardens from other places are interesting too. :)
Here's to you, all you insidious creatures of green..er I mean cacti.