Thephrocactus geometricus seeds seller in the U.S.?

CactiGuide Members' Seed Trading List
Zonengorg

Thephrocactus geometricus seeds seller in the U.S.?

Post by Zonengorg »

Is there any U.S. vendor for Tephrocactus geometricus? I've googled with no apparent success, could someone refer me to one, please?

Thanks!
Aiko

Re: Thephrocactus geometricus seeds seller in the U.S.?

Post by Aiko »

Mesagarden.com
Wait for the seed list to be updated in January. Once updated, don't wait too long to order, or you will have to wait long to get them because you will be on the bottom of a big pile of orders. But if you are lucky, they might still have some left now, and you can try your luck before seed ordering season has started for them.

Update: wait, I see they only have (in the old list then) T. alexanderi. But you might keep your eye out on the different Czech seed sellers that update their list starting from October. Should not be hard to order from the US. Keep your eye out for the Updated Seed Lists thread on this forum for addresses once they are updated.
Zonengorg

Post by Zonengorg »

Thanks Aiko! I'm helping a friend to find some seeds, he is not that friendly with internet in terms of research and ends in sites where is not supposed to be hahaha

I've checked the mesa garden list and as you said, it is not available, yet, could you guide me to another sites? I've googled for some Czech ones, but do not know their reputation and others are only informative.

How about: www.cactus-nursery.eu they are from Czech.

Thanks!
Aiko

Post by Aiko »