Echinocereus boyce-thompsonii seeds

Post requests and offers of plants you would like to trade. -Read Rules First!
Peterthecactusguy

Re: Echinocereus boyce-thompsonii seeds

Post by Peterthecactusguy »

Yes Tracey I do. Sorry All, I had a bit of an emergency today, the pump on my cooler failed and I had to work on it, so I will be shipping all the seeds out on Monday. I appologize for the delays. It's too dang hot to not have a cooler running. It was 95F inside my house when I got up ... WAY TOO HOT.
Here's to you, all you insidious creatures of green..er I mean cacti.
majcka

Post by majcka »

Peterthecactusguy wrote:Yes Tracey I do. Sorry All, I had a bit of an emergency today, the pump on my cooler failed and I had to work on it, so I will be shipping all the seeds out on Monday. I appologize for the delays. It's too dang hot to not have a cooler running. It was 95F inside my house when I got up ... WAY TOO HOT.
While packing. Would you mind to send some of that heat with seeds aswell??? It's way to cold here for this time being. ](*,)
Maja

Strange is fun, cacti are funnier!
Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

*Barracuda_52* wrote::D Hey Peter got any left?? 8)
I was wondering that too, if you don't mind I would love some. :)
-Daniel

Aquatic technician at Maidenhead Aquatics, Windsor.
I like the South Americans. Cacti that is...
tumamoc

Post by tumamoc »

Peterthecactusguy wrote:Sorry All, I had a bit of an emergency today, the pump on my cooler failed and I had to work on it...It's too dang hot to not have a cooler running. It was 95F inside my house when I got up ... WAY TOO HOT.
Getting that cool air running is definitely a priority! You're lucky that didn't happen in August, when the Home Depot and such stop stocking the pumps because they are considered seasonal items. Never mind that August and September are pretty brutal around here. I learned the hard way that you should keep extra pump on hand just in case 8) .
*Barracuda_52*

Post by *Barracuda_52* »

Maja, its cold here as well been gloomy and rainy for days and now back to cold temps, walked outside this morn and could see my breath :shock: brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Wheres our spring summer weather darn it.. :evil:
A rescue dog is never to old to learn to be a real dog. Image
Peterthecactusguy

yes I know, I was lucky that the store in town had a new pump. It's still not working quite right, I think one of my lines is clogged in the octopus or spaghetti, or spider or whatever other name that they give to the thing that fills the troughs that dumps the water on the pads. And I will get it fixed soon, it wasn't so bad last night. I gave the pads an extra shot of water with a hose. I will get the seeds out soon. For anyone else that wants any PM me your addresses!
Peterthecactusguy

Still awaiting addresses from several of you. If you already PMed me your address disregard this. For those that didn't please send my your addresses so I can ship you your seeds ASAP :) Not that it matters much, the seeds are good for 2 years or more, since I had some old seed that germinated well.
Peterthecactusguy

Still awaiting addresses from some. I will be sending out tomorrow unless I melt tonite!
majcka

Post by majcka »

Peterthecactusguy wrote:Still awaiting addresses from some. I will be sending out tomorrow unless I melt tonite!
Send tomorrow. You can melt tomorrow night just as well.
Maja

Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

*Barracuda_52*

Post by *Barracuda_52* »

Peterthecactusguy wrote:Still awaiting addresses from some. I will be sending out tomorrow unless I melt tonite!

Ooooooops... :oops: I was sure you already had my addy.. Sent it again check your PM's... :wink:
Peterthecactusguy

haha got it. Think that's everyone. Seeds should be out tomorrow. I will work on them tonite when it's cooler :)
It's been warm here sorry people that are getting the cold weather, it's been in the 100s the past 4-5 days.. :)
Peterthecactusguy

ok Sent out seeds to those who gave me your addresses. I can only hope that the seeds make it through customs for those of you in other countries. Who knows. I wasnt even asked what was inside the envelopes.. so who knows.
majcka

Post by majcka »

Peterthecactusguy wrote:ok Sent out seeds to those who gave me your addresses. I can only hope that the seeds make it through customs for those of you in other countries. Who knows. I wasnt even asked what was inside the envelopes.. so who knows.
Peter. I got seeds from USofA twice before. True is it can get damaged due to post machines, depends on the lucky hiting. :lol: And once I got a whole succulent leaf. The package was oppened and closed again and went through.
Maja

Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

Peterthecactusguy

hmm cool. I just dont know all the rules for other countries. It wouldn't be the US looking at what is inside. Some places are VERY strict including the US.. If you sent me seeds they might be seized.. Hopefully everyone will get them :)
*Barracuda_52*

Post by *Barracuda_52* »

Peter the easiest thing to do in hopes they make it no matter where there going is to wrap the seed packet in this thin tiny bubble wrap you can get and then pop it in the standard regular white envolope then when they go thru the rollers at the post office the seeds dont get crushed you can also check to see what flowers/seeds are ok for crossing boarders to other countries/states and then just write on the envolope DONT CRUSH marigold or some other type named flower seeds or just flower seeds.
Last edited by *Barracuda_52* on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.