Thinning out for spring.

Post requests and offers of plants you would like to trade. -Read Rules First!
Daniel

Thinning out for spring.

Post by Daniel »

Hi all, I am thinning out my collection of plants for the time being so that I can concentrate on growing certain plants (Epiphyllums, Ptephrocactus, Astrophytums and Opuntias)

I have a small list of plants that I want to trade, but if there is some interest I have plenty more plants to give. I can send these plants anywhere in the EU. In return I would like plants, cuttings or seeds of any Epiphyllums, any Ptephrocactus, any Astrophytums and any Opuntias. I can send the plants as early as Monday, but if there is a cold snap I will delay postage to avoid a parcel of mush turning up at your house! :) . PM if interested or if you want a picture of the plant.

Here is the list:

Aloe Vera (more than four)
Aloe Variegata
Cereus Peruvianus (Monstrose)
Stenocactus sp. (X3)
Rebutia sp (X2)
Mammillaria Plumosa
Pterocactus Valentenii (X2)
Kalanchoe Pumila
Myrtillocactus Geometrizans

The pterocactus are rooted cuttings that are quite small. :D
-Daniel

Aquatic technician at Maidenhead Aquatics, Windsor.
I like the South Americans. Cacti that is...
Daniel

Re: Thinning out for spring.

Post by Daniel »

Alas 'twas not to be. Oh well maybe in spring. Still if anyone has any jungle cacti that they don't want PM me please. 8-[
-Daniel

CactiQueen

Post by CactiQueen »

Hi I have recently taken great interest in growing Cacti and succulents. My collection is small but I am building it as often as I can....I live in Bakersfield California and would be happy to receive cuttings, and or anything you may need to help thin your collection out for Spring....I am also new to this site---It is full of helpful information. Please contact me by replying to this post if you are willing to help my garden/collection grow....Thank you in advance. :sunny:
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Hi there, Unfortunately due to the many laws it would be really difficult for me to get plants to America (I would need to pay to get many licences) and even than the US customs would probably not let the plant into America, sorry to let you down about that but there is nothing I can do. :(

However, I can send over some of my Melocactus Azureus seeds if you want them. :)
-Daniel