If you have a succulent plant and need help identifying it, this is the place to post it.
Moderators: hob, templegatejohn
ive had this guy for a while now and its just started to flower and the flower is HUGE. almost 15cm from flower point to center of flower.
what do you think?? i was thinking stapelia gigantea?
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:51 am
- Location: brisbane, australia
At first sight I'd say Stapelia gigantea too. But as I said before I'm no expert.
- Posts: 4064
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:17 am
- Location: Vace, Slovenia, EU
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:51 pm
- Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
Return to Succulent Identification
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest