If you have a succulent plant and need help identifying it, this is the place to post it.
Moderators: hob, templegatejohn
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:32 pm
1. Kalanchoe fedtschenkoi
2. xGraptoveria 'Fred Ives'
3. Dudleya sp. (I have trouble figuring out which species)
4. Also looks like Dudleya species, but could be something else. Flowers would help ID.
5. xGraptosedum 'Ghosty'
6. Agave parrasana (called Confederate Rose, I believe)
- Posts: 744
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:24 pm
- Location: Most SW California USA
Dudleyas, both C and D, might be dudleya lanceolata, repost when they are in bloom... Should be soon.
Forget the dog...Beware of the plants!!!
- Posts: 10265
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:56 am
- Location: Chino, Ca, USA (zone 10)
Return to Succulent Identification
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests