Looking to buy offsets or seedlings

Multiplying your cacti vegetatively.
Johnwinner555

Looking to buy offsets or seedlings

Post by Johnwinner555 »

Looking for younger seedlings, 6 moths to 1 year old or so, or offsets/pups of three mammillaria species. M. luethyi, M. saboae, and M. theresae. If any body can point me to someplace that sells these or who has these and is willing to sell them please contact me
A middle to beginner range cacti lover, looking to expand collection and raise seedlings to graft
amanzed

Try Miles' To Go and C and D Plants

Post by amanzed »

Hi,

I think between Miles' To Go (Miles Anderson) and C and C Plants (Craig and Denise Fry's operation), they have definitely offered these species in the past -- you'll have to check for availability. If you're near club events, these plants are sometimes available at big vendors' tables, too (well, not commonly, but I got M. saboae there, for instance).
Tony

Post by Tony »

I got my M. saboae, and M. theresae from Corona cactus.
I agree with Dean, M. saboae is usually available at most of the local shows and sales.
Forget the dog...Beware of the plants!!!

Tony
amanzed

seconding Corona

Post by amanzed »

I second Corona Cactus Nursery. I got a terrific little M hernandezii from them (among other treasures). CCN's website does not show all of their stock, so it's a good idea to inquire directly (tell proprietors Jen or Darryl you heard about them here... they are also CactiGuide.com participants) or bid on their eBay auctions.