Easter-trip to remember!

Post your non-cacti or non-succulent related posts here -some topics not allowed -see forum rules.
ThePackrat

Easter-trip to remember!

Post by ThePackrat »

Hello everyone!

I had a wonderful and totally unexpected trip to Sandnes, near Stavanger here in Norway this easter, and saw something very nice! 8)

I said unexpected, because someone I had never met invited me to stay with them and pay for everything, plane tickets included! :shock: :shock:
Needless to say I had a wonderful time getting to know someone from a different culture. Turns out they were from Venezuela, and lived quite comfortably here in Norway to say the least.. :lol:

Anywhooo.. back to my point with this thread! Enough backstory :)

The only day I was in Stavanger city, I came across a whole parade almost of classic american cars! Some were in a beautiful condition! And, I had my camera with me! :D

Here's the youtube video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO3_q88mfS8
63°25′49″N 10°23′42″E
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

Cool! I suppose that is a rare treat in Europe - more so than here in the states, no?

I guess the brand new black Corvette and the Mustang can sort of get in on the act - but the minivan??? :lol:
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
ThePackrat

Post by ThePackrat »

Hehe, yeah there were a few people that snuck in.. I thought I had gotten most of them while editing :lol:
63°25′49″N 10°23′42″E
Peterthecactusguy

Post by Peterthecactusguy »

yeah a couple I saw a Euro hatchback of some sort too.

Nice cars tho. I liked the 1940s coupe the best :)
Here's to you, all you insidious creatures of green..er I mean cacti.