New here, allo

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
ookami_meggle

New here, allo

Post by ookami_meggle »

I recently found one cactus of my mothers(who has been ill) that was squished by our cats knocking a large piece of mica sandstone other rock of mine on it. It is very bad looking in my opinion but I want to try to save the poor thing. I own a lot of plants but not many cacti, we have a few succulents but I'm not sure of their names either. She has another trailing cactus that I'm not sure what it is in a teeny pot. I don't know if I should re-pot it them take some cuttings, or just take the cuttings then re-pot it... I would rather enjoy knowing more about them. And try and figure out away to keep the cats from doing anymore damage to them. I'll post more pictures of the other plants. I did post one of the poor squished cactus.
Also I own 16 hermit crabs all PP's (purple pinchers) and I am a member of Hermit crab association, which must use the same forum thing because it looks very much like this one. :D I'm a plant lover so I hop to be able to take better care of mum's pants while she is trying to get diagnosed.

Oh, and I'm a bio/art major in college. My friend is as well and she is a cactus enthusiast she said she thinks I should be able to save the poor squished guy.
sorry for rambling.
Saguaro123

Post by Saguaro123 »

Hello, and Welcome to the forums! :D :hello2:
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

Hi, I checked the Hermit crab forum and they use PHPBB as well. It is a popular open source product that does the job. It looks like about the same level of activity there too.

Hope you feel welcome here too!
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
kevin63129

Post by kevin63129 »

Hello,and thanks for joining our forums.
Addicted to crackti !