Mesa Garden News

Share info and Pictures about gardens, parks, nurseries, and other locations with cacti.
7george

Mesa Garden News

Post by 7george »

After 40 years of building a legacy, Steven and Linda Brack have retired! Mesa Garden is now under new ownership.
The new owners are Aaron and Tarah Morerod. Steven and Linda will still be here to help with the transition. It is important to note that very little will change immediately. The list of seeds and plants that we offer will remain the same.
We do have a new email address: mesagarden@swcp.com
We will still be using the cactus@swcp.com for a time during the transition but in the near future we will close it down. Please update your address book.
Steven and Linda have loved every moment of the last 40 years and have made many wonderful friends and memories. They are truly thankful for all the support over the years. This is such a bittersweet time but please join us in wishing them well as they get some much deserved rest and time to travel and enjoy life.
Please stay tuned, the Morerod family will give a bio about them and their family on the website update in January.
https://www.facebook.com/Mesa-Garden-77 ... NE&fref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If your cacti mess in your job just forget about the job.
°C = (°F - 32)/1.8
Aiko

Re: Mesa Garden News

Post by Aiko »

It is also mentioned on their website.

Quite some news. I don't know the new owners (in the shown in above link they still seem to be quite young). I hope they can live up to the high expection of people around the world, a reputation built up in many year's time. Can't be easy...!
keith

Re: Mesa Garden News

Post by keith »

Wow that nursery has grown since I first ordered seeds in the early 1990's. I asked one time what the numbers were that identified the seeds he said it was location data, locations of plants in his nursery!!