Cactus nurseries in Malaysia

Share info and Pictures about gardens, parks, nurseries, and other locations with cacti.
Benyellow

Cactus nurseries in Malaysia

Post by Benyellow »

I've got a question here, I know that to find cactus in Malaysia, one should go to Cameron Highland as there are many cactus nursery there. But is there any other cactus nursery besides the one at Cameron Highland? It's so hard to find Astrophytum or Rebutia in Cameron. thanks.
majcka

Re: Cactus nurseries in Malaysia

Post by majcka »

Now this is a tough one. I know there is a few people on this forum from Malaysia, only don't know how active they are right nov. I don't believe many others would know the answer. But, maybe....
Maja

Strange is fun, cacti are funnier!
Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

Benyellow

Post by Benyellow »

Ya I don't think there are many nursery in Malaysia, such a shame. Our neighbor, Thailand are famous for their cactus. But getting a cactus from there is a lot of trouble.
majcka

Post by majcka »

Benyellow wrote:Ya I don't think there are many nursery in Malaysia, such a shame. Our neighbor, Thailand are famous for their cactus. But getting a cactus from there is a lot of trouble.
Maybe you should try seeds. It is easier to get seeds, right?
Maja

Strange is fun, cacti are funnier!
Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

Benyellow

Post by Benyellow »

I'm not sure about that, I will try to look into it, if it's possible to import seeds I will be very pleased :) thanks.
YusufCYL

Post by YusufCYL »

hai, i know sungai buloh got some, and another in serdang -sri kembangan area.. i always go there , the bos is quite friendly. last time he even introduce another cactus friend to me when i was looking for some cactus
feel free to contact me if you wish to hv more info.
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Benyellow wrote:I'm not sure about that, I will try to look into it, if it's possible to import seeds I will be very pleased :) thanks.
You could always request some seeds from my free seed list. It should not be hard to send some seeds to Malaysia.