looking for yucca brevifolia UK

Share info and Pictures about gardens, parks, nurseries, and other locations with cacti.
adetheproducer

looking for yucca brevifolia UK

Post by adetheproducer »

I'm looking for yucca brevifolia, I would be happy with seeds, seedlings or even larger plants. Any one know good supplier in the UK?
And as the walls come down and as I look in your eyes
My fear begins to fade recalling all of the times
I have died and will die.
It's all right.
I dont mind
I dont mind.
I DONT MIND
Eutow_Intermedium

Re: looking for yucca brevifolia UK

Post by Eutow_Intermedium »

My half brother once went to Las Vegas and he brought back a few things.

Among these were a Geode and a packet of Joshua Tree seeds. Yucca Brevifolia. Most of them didn't come up.

One of them did, but it was so slow to grow it was painful , and eventually turned it's toes up in the unstable British weather.
adetheproducer

Re: looking for yucca brevifolia UK

Post by adetheproducer »

Eutow_Intermedium wrote:My half brother once went to Las Vegas and he brought back a few things.

Among these were a Geode and a packet of Joshua Tree seeds. Yucca Brevifolia. Most of them didn't come up.

One of them did, but it was so slow to grow it was painful , and eventually turned it's toes up in the unstable British weather.
Think I might ebay it, I have had some success with a few cacti purtchases over the last couple of days, managed to bag my self a pelecyphora asellisformins, eriosyce/neochilensis paucostata purple, geohintonia mexicana and another lophophora williamsii caespitosa at reasonalble prices so may as well give this one a go too.
And as the walls come down and as I look in your eyes
My fear begins to fade recalling all of the times
I have died and will die.
It's all right.
I dont mind
I dont mind.
I DONT MIND