Valley Cacti and Succulents British Columbia

Share info and Pictures about gardens, parks, nurseries, and other locations with cacti.
BobbyZ

Valley Cacti and Succulents British Columbia

Post by BobbyZ »

I would like to share some recent aquisitions from a cool Canadian Nursery, Valley Cacti and Succulents British Columbia. I always wanted some Opuntia fragilis here are these (Opuntia fragillis 'Bronze beauty', "Vancouver Island" and "grey mound" and two swaps from Doug Firsure. The petite Frailea asteria , flowering Hamatocactus setispinus (Ferrocactus or Theleocactus??), Gymnocalcium multiflorum, Lobivia chrysochete v. minutiflora, gladulicactus uncinatus are great. The prices are economical and the Owner Jamey is a great guy.
cacti80113 014.JPG
cacti80113 014.JPG
cacti80113 020.JPG
cacti80113 005.JPG
cacti80113 005.JPG
cacti80113 005.JPG
cacti80113 009.JPG
coldcactusmontreal

Re: Valley Cacti and Succulents British Columbia

Post by coldcactusmontreal »

Actually I placed an order with them over a week ago. I'm not sure what's up though because they said it would ship this past monday and they haven't told me the tracking number or told me they shipped it. So that's a bit annoying. But I'm glad to hear you got your stuff and I saw a blog post that more or less confirmed this place is a real nursery.
BobbyZ

Re: Valley Cacti and Succulents British Columbia

Post by BobbyZ »

Montreal cacti person: I live in Florida, however I spend 4 months in Ontario. I was very pleased on the selection of exotic plants as I need to have my spiney pets around. They don't give a tracking number or say when it is mailed so a small problem, however their selection and price makes up for any inconvenience. I hope you are just as pleased. Bobby Z