pictures in private pm's would be great!

A place to post thoughts, errors, praise, or other comments about CactiGuide.com
KittieKAT

pictures in private pm's would be great!

Post by KittieKAT »

If we could send and receive pics like in the forum posts in our pm's that would be great, cause it's hard to trade and not show someone what you will offer without having to clog there post with random plant pictures lol
Thanks
Arjen

Re: pictures in private pm's would be great!

Post by Arjen »

there is a way around that though, you can link to pictures on other websites in your messages, like for instance http://www.photobucket.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
I hope that helps.
With apologies to the late Professor C. D. Darlington the following misquotation springs to
mind ‘cactus taxonomy is the pursuit of the impossible by the incompetent’ - Fearn & Pearcy, Rebutia (1981)
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

I don't have a photobucket cause my phone is a piece of crap and it takes forever for pictures to load especially on a site to house photos..just another pain in the jerk cause the computers busted :(
DaveW

Post by DaveW »

Give them your email address in the PM and tell them to email you and then you can attach pictures to the emails.
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

That's what i do thanx davew, just would be kinda nice to not. Have to navigate to my inbox to see the pixz, :)