Lack of links in the prosilver themes

A place to post thoughts, errors, praise, or other comments about CactiGuide.com
iann

Lack of links in the prosilver themes

Post by iann »

I've been trying the alternate themes because the standard one finally drove me nuts. It really does have some major functional deficiencies.

Anyway, I noticed that all the handy links at the top of the standard theme (like Home) are missing from Prosilver. Also, I thought that clicking on the Cactiguide.com logo at top left was a link to the home page, but apparently not?

I don't know if I'm staying with Prosilver yet. It actually works much more cleanly (no more clicking things and having nothing happen!) but the large complex, and often moving for no useful purpose, icons are difficult to interpret. The top panel is much cleaner. Perhaps because it doesn't have any links in it :lol: Complete lack of the ability to start a new post in prosilver without scrolling to the bottom of the screen is slightly frustrating.
--ian
daiv
Site Admin

Re: Lack of links in the prosilver themes

Post by daiv »

Ian,
Hey, can you hold these thoughts until after the site gets moved to the new server? I started working on the themes when the forum was updated and then we had that big crash remember? Anyway, I never got back to working on the themes.

I will try and work on those with the aid of your feedback. There is no reason we can't have multiple personalized choices for the themes.
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti