Your side of the pond is really good

A place to post thoughts, errors, praise, or other comments about CactiGuide.com
Maurice Vaughan

Your side of the pond is really good

Post by Maurice Vaughan »

Hi evryone , i am a new boy in the world of Cactus and Succulents as i started becoming extreamly interested in the afore said in Feb 2012 and am slowly but surely building up my collection. I have been using the other forum Cactus world for a while but i honestly find this site to be more informative. As yet i have not asked a new boy silly question, but i can assure you it will probably come soon.
I find the site is easy to switch from section to section, you now have a satisfied fan. Thank you.
I have now nearly reached 1 year in this great hobby.
I have a slight preference for Stapeliads & Astrophytums
majcka

Re: Your side of the pond is really good

Post by majcka »

Hello here. Image

Just ask your silly question as soon as posible. That will make two of us (at least) i usualy do that. Ask silly questions. Image
Maja

Strange is fun, cacti are funnier!
Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

gemhunter178

Post by gemhunter178 »

Welcome!
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

Hi Maurice. Glad to have you and be sure and ask away. We seem nice, but really that is just the way we pull people in to make them one of us! :mrgreen:
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

majcka wrote:Hello here. Image

Just ask your silly question as soon as posible. That will make two of us (at least) i usualy do that. Ask silly questions. Image
THREE!!! :lol:

Susi
Nature Lover
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiggy/267725810010423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.flickr.com/photos/89973039@ ... 383469537/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;