I just want to say.....

A place to post thoughts, errors, praise, or other comments about CactiGuide.com
sundanz

I just want to say.....

Post by sundanz »

..... that Cactiguide is a wonderful forum with great people who are positive, knowledgable and are always ready to help when I'm stuck with my limited cacti knowledge! You all have helped me so much that I feel so much more confident about being able to keep my cacti alive and happy!
Thank you soooo much for all your help!!!!! =D>

Karin in Texas
Life's a Cactus in the Great State of Texas!!!
Arjen

Re: I just want to say.....

Post by Arjen »

:wink:
With apologies to the late Professor C. D. Darlington the following misquotation springs to
mind ‘cactus taxonomy is the pursuit of the impossible by the incompetent’ - Fearn & Pearcy, Rebutia (1981)
LazyD

Post by LazyD »

I TOTALLY agree.!!
By Choice, Not Chance.
SnowFella

Post by SnowFella »

:salute:
Indeed one of the friendlier and more welcoming places I've come across during my many years of forum and chatroom use, and that's looking back to the late 90's! Only other place I've found a mob like this was through mIRC back in the late 90's when I was a regular and mod on Dalnet's #speaker's_corner, that chat channel found me friends from all over the globe and that in the end saw me living on the other side of the planet with wife and 3 stepkids at the tender age of 24 :shock:
Least this place only makes me rapidly run out of bench space :lol: