Just When I Least Need It!!!!

Discuss cameras, settings, composition, or anything related to photography - cactus or other subjects.
Tiggy

Just When I Least Need It!!!!

Post by Tiggy »

Ok Ihad that problem with an intruder, and after using the recommended clean-up programmes, it was still there. In the end I cancelled everything off Google, changed my name, password and I can't remember what else....... The problem only arose when using Google to access the forum (plus the Italian forum!) Got rid of it eventually but now have another problem. Can't use my camera or the memory card to download my photos :evil: Just when I had my plants in bloom!!! Am sooo angry. Have done so many system re-starts you wouldn't believe it. I have tried everything. Troubleshooting I get the message that my WPD file system volume driver needs re.placing or words to that effect. In the end I have been to ask a guy that has recently opened up as computer repair tech. if he can sort it out. and now have to clear off all my personal things to take it down to be cleaned up so that I can re-start from scratch. Actually that is something that wanted to do anyway, as this comp is what my daughter left when she visited last year. It's quite new but has been set up in Australia and with programmes on that I have know idea what they are, so don't know if I can clear them off or not. Hopefully this chappie will sort it out. Am really annoyed as it is for the photos and the forum that use more than anything else. Hubby keeps saying that we will get a new one so that I will only have my own programmes on and I can then build it up to my own requirements. Ok, that's it, just wanted to vent my frustration, as I am getting really annoyed seeing every else's photos and I can't show mine. Can't even keep my plant notes up to date either. ](*,)
Susi
Nature Lover
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiggy/267725810010423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.flickr.com/photos/89973039@ ... 383469537/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;