Cactus moravia and BRNO

This is a place for members to post on-going topics about their plants and experiences.
Makleodss

Cactus moravia and BRNO

Post by Makleodss »

I have very bad experience with cactus Moravia international, I ordered some seeds of their old catalogue. Mostly ferocactus. Then I asked them if they have something else of feros to offer. They send me a plant list where some desirable ones were for good prices. I was told that I am first one to get this cataloue as it is not yet published online. I picked 4, F.Crysacanthus red spine, F. echidne with extra long spines, F tortulispinus with red curved spines and nice form of F. Gracilis. then I considered that 16EUR delivery is too much for 8 plants as 2 plants of each was a minimum. I added to order rest 6 variations of ferocactuses. I waited 6 weeks until received bill. Bill stated that F.Crysacanthus red spine, F. echidne with extra long spines, F tortulispinus with red curved spines and nice form of F. Gracilis were sold out. I tried to explain them what they promised that I am first one and how the plants be sold out if I were first and if I can not get those 4 I am not really interested in order but I still want to get just seeds. To that they replied that they are not interested to work with me and forbidden me to contact with them in future. At this moment Cactus Moravia and cactus hobby Brno do not reply on my emails at all :)
jazz2000

Re: Cactus moravia and BRNO

Post by jazz2000 »

Me too ! SCAM ALERT, this seller is a liar and a robber. He robbed me 2200€ by not sending what I ordered. He send cuttings of cactus instead of the own roots cactus I ordered. AVOID AT ALL COST. :x :x :!: :!: :!: :cry: :cry:
Ferocactus57

Re: Cactus moravia and BRNO

Post by Ferocactus57 »

I don't think this is the right place for this topic but I wish we did have a place for it. I wish I would have read stories like this before I ordered from them. I had similar problems it took them 7 weeks to ship my order. They only shipped half of it not asking me whether I still wanted to make the order or not paid for phytosanitary certificate which in the end was 35% of the order instead of 15%. They shipped the order then told me they basically didn't fill even half of it. With obviously all of the rare species I had ordered which made it worth it being the missing ones. They also shipped me ferocactus hamatacanthus instead of haematacanthus which was clearly marked differently in their plant list and I did have the correct code. They have not responded to any emails at all past the original order payment. Pretty much the worst vendor I have ever dealt with.