Our new greenhouse

This is a place for members to post on-going topics about their plants and experiences.
Neko

Our new greenhouse

Post by Neko »

Hi all, Im new here, so I want to introduce myself a bit. I hope I'm here right 8-[
Im from Slovakia, I like caudex plants and tree-like succulents (Trichodiadema, Ruschia, Lampranthus, Delosperma etc.)... mainly :) But at home, with my husband, we have other plants too. Cacti, some mesembs, bulbs... And finaly we have new handsome greenhouse (assembly cost us alot of time and nerves), I add some photos. I would like here got to know new people with similar hobbies, and also exchange some plants. :wink:
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (194.71 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (52.07 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (43.05 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (183.42 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (179.55 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (141.97 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (48.52 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
jp29

Re: Our new greenhouse

Post by jp29 »

Neko wrote:Hi all, Im new here, so I want to introduce myself a bit ..........
Nice to make you acquaintance, Neko.
.......... Im from Slovakia, I like caudex plants and tree-like succulents (Trichodiadema, Ruschia, Lampranthus, Delosperma etc.)... mainly :) But at home, with my husband, we have other plants too. Cacti, some mesembs, bulbs ..........
Very nice array of plants, Neko
.......... And finaly we have new handsome greenhouse (assembly cost us alot of time and nerves) ..........
It is indeed a handsome greenhouse. What is the glazing, and how do you heat and cool it?

James
James
My cactus cultivation pages:
https://jp29.org/cactuscult.htm Image
Neko

Post by Neko »

jp29 wrote:
Neko wrote:Hi all, Im new here, so I want to introduce myself a bit ..........
Nice to make you acquaintance, Neko.
.......... Im from Slovakia, I like caudex plants and tree-like succulents (Trichodiadema, Ruschia, Lampranthus, Delosperma etc.)... mainly :) But at home, with my husband, we have other plants too. Cacti, some mesembs, bulbs ..........
Very nice array of plants, Neko
.......... And finaly we have new handsome greenhouse (assembly cost us alot of time and nerves) ..........
It is indeed a handsome greenhouse. What is the glazing, and how do you heat and cool it?

James

Hello James, nice to meet you :) Well, its polycarbonate greenhouse, during winter is cold and in summer we install a fan. It is new, so the details are not yet resolved. But some plants will be wintered outdoors, in greenhouse- those, that can withstand our winters (echinocereuses, some delospermas, maybe some adromischus etc.).
RichR

Post by RichR »

Welcome! Lovely greenhouse and plants!
Neko

Post by Neko »

RichR wrote:Welcome! Lovely greenhouse and plants!
Thank you! :)